For the first time ever, URAC releases the details of its PCMH Certification standards.
URAC’s PCMH Certification Program identifies and addresses the essential standard elements needed for sustainable transformation from a physician practice or healthcare clinic into a Patient Centered Medical Home.
The URAC-certified patient-centered medical home:
- Provides enhanced access to primary care
- Improves delivery of preventive services
- Helps patients make healthy lifestyle choices
- Uses the latest health information technology and evidence-based medical approaches
- Reduces emergency room visits and hospitalizations
- Improves care coordination
- Provides high-quality disease management
The PCMH Certification program is one of URAC’s Provider Integration and Coordination Programs, which are designed to assist provider organizations establish a framework for improved care integration and patient-centered management.
Complete the form to download the PCMH Certification Standards v3.0 today.
URAC's Patient-Centered Home Certification Standards (March 2016) is copyrighted © 2016-2017 by URAC. All rights reserved. Copying, sharing, or distribution of this document or any part of this document, in any form, is a violation of copyright law and is strictly prohibited.
If you do not agree to the copyright terms, please do not download the document.